Followers

Tuesday 6 November 2018

E is for Embossing


Hello again,


I had a very quick tidy of my desk and found the scrap of distress oxide background that I used on these two cards and decided to use it up rather than file it away for later, where I would undoubtedly forget about it completely. I have used a new stamp I bought last year at a craft show from Crafty Individuals which I inked up in clear embossing ink and then heat embossed it in white embossing powder, I used the other end of the scrap to heat emboss both the large and small holly from Kaisercraft ‘Holly’ stamp and die cut the sentiment panel out before layering it on some silver embossed paper. 


Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 12.6x17.8cm (5x7”) card blank

Distress oxide background (wilted violet, picked raspberry and peacock feathers) (scrap)

White cardstock (large scrap)

Silver embossed paper (scrap box)

Memento tuxedo black and clear embossing ink pads

White embossing powder
MFT Cross Stitched rectangle dies

Kaisercraft ‘Holly’ clear stamp

Crafty Individuals sentiment stamp

Clearly Besotted simple saying stamp

Black fine line pen

Clear sequins

Adhesives Double sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge anything goes or CAS
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Anything goes or optional All tied up
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes
613 Avenue Create Anything goes or Christmas/Winter
Daisy Chain Challenges Christmas/Winter

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week
Megan...


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: