Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2018

J is for Joy and Jewel

Hello again,

Well there are only a few Christmas cards left for this years current month of Holiday cards challenge at Beccy's Place, I am still flitting back and forth as I complete the alphabet, today I have gone back to J is for Joy, I have used WPlus9 stamp and die combination to create the sentiment and decided to try out my Poppystamps Poinsettia Peace set, I heat embossed the stamps and coloured them with Prismacolor water colour pencils and painted them in pinks and red ending up with two cards, the first is a pretty purple using Kaisercraft 'Jewel' paper pad, the second has a more natural colour palette with the poinsettia in red, with some rescued ribbon from a present.

The photo's have turned out not as bad as I thought, today we are having one whole months of rain according to the weather predictions, an estimated 100ml or close to 4 inches throughout today. People in Sydney have had severe flooding and a number of accidents on the roads. A good day to stay warm and dry inside making cards....

Here are my cards:-

What I used:-
White 12.4x17.5card blanks
Poppycrafts Poinsettia Peace stamp and die
Kaisercraft 'Jewel' and 'Letters to Santa' paper pads
WPlus9 Hand lettered holiday stamp and die
Silver mirri card
Clear embossing ink
Silver, black and white embossing powders
Prismacolor water colour Pencils (+water)
Apron lace edge die
ribbons and silver thread
MFT Hand lettered Christmas sentiment
Sequins and tiny flat backed rhinestones

I would like to enter these cards in:-
Beccy's Place J is for Joy and Jewel
12 Months of Christmas linkup all tied up
Make My Monday Challenge Non traditional Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in..
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Huge thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 12 Months of Christmas link up. Hope to see you again next time.