Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2018

M is for Monkey

Hello again, 

Still working my way (out of order) due to my multiple medical appointments that knock me around, on this Beccy’s Place month of Holiday cards, I've rewound the alphabet to the letter ‘M’ (I still haven’t done ‘A’ yet…) I have gone with M is for Monkey!
I am still undecided on the striped paper, it doesn’t seem at all Christmassy but there it was with all the others in the paper pad. The silver stars in the top corner are just part of the sheet.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
12.6x17.8cm Card blank
White card
Unbranded paper pad from (Kmart) 
Kaisercraft nesting hexagon
Kaisercraft sentiment stamp ‘Sentiments Traditional’
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many Thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I appreciate them all!

No comments: