Followers

Monday 13 August 2018

Watercolour Birthday


Hello again,
Well I am still working my way through some of the cards I made whilst the internet was out, this one I finished off last week, it is headed to a lovely family history friend who has moved away from the area to be closer to her son and his family, she has recently moved houses again and we are waiting on a new address to send her card and some information we have discovered on her family. 
Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White card blank 12.6 x17.6cm card blank (5x7”)
White and black cardstock scraps
Jane’s Doodles ‘Doodle Flowers’ stamp set
Clear embossing ink pad
Darkroom Door Simple Sayings stamp
Wow! Black super fine embossing powder
Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder
Whispers ‘Seafoam white’ embossing powder
Prismacolor watercolour pencils (water and paintbrush)
Heidi Swapp striped paper
CCS Floral stamp set
Enamel dots and sequins from my stash
Fiskars corner rounder
MFT Fishtail flags die
Adhesives: Double sided tape, foam dots and Diamond Glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge August Anything goes
Seize the birthday Optional topping water (water colour pencils)
Fabrika Fantasy Anything goes challenge
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #32 Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: