Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

CBD Ruby Sweet

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Month long Anything goes challenge, we have four fabulous sponsors this month

PRIZE 3 digi stamps of winners choice 


PRIZE 3 digi stamps of Winners choice 


Prize $12 Voucher  

Prize $25 gift certificate  

I have used a pretty image from our sponsor Polkadoodles called Ruby Sweet, I went a little on the elegant side for this card, used a scrap of wood grain paper to create a floor, an ancient border sticker with a glittery finish to it and some black design paper from my stash which reminds me of wallpaper. I added a label die cut from a magazine embossed with gold powder surround and sentiment before adding Ruby to the card front popped up on foam pads.

This challenge is open until September 4th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us.

Here is my card:- 


My apologies for not being around much of late, we have had to have 10 windows replaced after the spline started to drop out, not ideal in the middle of winter but at least we had sunny days while it was all happening, I have been hiding inside away from my usual craft space while the work was carried out, hiding also from the necessary cleanup and clear out...  I did however get some colouring done for some Christmas cards I think I have about 16 images coloured ready to go, just need to sit down and get going on them. I found some NBUS items still in the envelopes they arrived in, and I have already used two sets to make three Christmas cards.... All of this was then followed up by a major upgrade to the NBN (internet) out the front of our place which has seen the phone and internet come and go for the last 12 days, we got all excited when it came back on for two days (one of them when the windows were out) and cancelled the tech that was due to come out, got up the next morning and it was gone again… I have managed to keep up with my DT commitments on my phone and have my fingers crossed that the techs will have fixed everything by the time I am due to make this post live… then I can get around to visiting you all again


What I used:-

White card for printing
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Magazine Freebie Stamp, sentiment and die combo (Lavish Label Layers) 
Scrap papers woodgrain, pink and black scrap to create scene and piece dress
White scrap for the label
Stampendous Detail gold embossing powder
Wink of Stella 
Border sticker
Fiskars corner rounder punch 
Adhesives: Double-sided tape & Foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August Anything goes

Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: