Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Teen Birthday #3

Hello again, 

Well I have been making some cards these past few weeks and now that the NBN is back up and working I can add them to my blog. 

This card was made for my neighbours second son who was 16 last month, they have lived here since he was about 6months old. I have used a CCD and my MFT ipod set to make this card, with a distress ink background that has clear embossed music script randomly stamped onto it, you can't see it very well though in the photo. 

Here is my card:-



What I used:- 
White 5x7" card blank (12.6x17.8cm)
CCD Happy Birthday Die
MFT ipod die
White card for background
Distress Oxides-Peacock Feathers, Twisted citron, faded jeans +Water
Francheville enamel dots
White, black, silver and mirri card scraps
MFT Simple sayings stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Christmas magazine freebie music script stamp
Clear embossing powder
Clear inkpad
Adhesives:- Adhesive sheet, double sided tape, foam tape 

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafts Galore Encore #54 Anything goes
Bizzy Becs Store Challenge
Daisy Chain Challenge #22 Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Water Colour Challenge
Seize the Birthday Optional topping Water

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week... 
Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all the lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: