Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Winnie Balloon Days- Paper Piecing


Hello again, 

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Paper Piecing challenge which I am playing host, we have one lovely sponsor this week Polkadoodles  will be giving the lucky winner a voucher for three digi stamps from their store. 
Prize voucher for 3 digi images from their shop

I have used one of our sponsors super cute digi stamps Polkadoodles Winnie Balloon Days to make my card. I printed the image off twice in draft to decide which size I wanted to use and would work best for my card before printing it onto cardstock to colour and then using the draft copy to tape my patterned papers to that I intended on paper piecing and printing it off again. I created a little scene for Winnie using more pieces of scrap papers from my stash who will know that some of the pieces came from my Christmas paper scrap bag??? Red and green spotty papers are easily used at different times of the year, I also busted through some white scraps to make the fence, clouds and punched flowers. Two clouds and the grassy edges in front of the fence are popped up on foam tape to add some dimension, I added the flowers to the ground after deciding it needed something a little extra to finish the card off.

This challenge is open until June 19th, and you can add your project by using the Linky tool on the Challenge blog here. Please be sure to link your project back to us.

Please drop by my team mates and leave them a comment on their cards too.


Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 5x7” card blank (12.7cmx17.8cm)
White paper for printing
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Single flower shaped hand punch 
American Crafts #Summer paper pad
Blue ‘sky’ Reminisce brand (bought as a mixed bundle)
Scrap paper/card from my stash (and paper pad listed above)
Joy Crafts cloud dies
MFT woodgrain fence die
MFT Freshly cut grass die
MFT Snow drifts die
Darkroom door sentiment (Simple Sayings set)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Buttercup liquid pearls
Black fine line pen (draw in the balloon string I chopped off) 
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, PVA, Foam Tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

CCC Digi Designs #93 Anything goes
Always Happy Birthday Challenge theme Summer Birthday
Creative Craft Cottage #108 Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #533 Anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge  #124 Spots and Dots
Crafty Gals Corner #167 Summer Colours
Aud Sentiments Designs Anything goes + Sentiment
Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes


Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: