Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

LPoCF#84 Pair of Robins


Hello again, 

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight Fred She Said  will be giving the lucky winner a $10 Gift Certificate. 

PRIZE $10 Gift Certificate


I have used a sweet Christmas image Fred She Said Pair of Robins I have used the coloured version from our sponsor and teamed them with some of my vintage Christmas patterned papers which I distressed using a sanding block, sharp scissors, repeatedly scrunched and folded back out flat until I was happy. I added a torn strip of coordinating paper and some cheesecloth before adding the coloured image with some round black brads from my stash then finished off the card with some adhesive pearls and a gold embossed sentiment.


Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Fred She Said Pair of Robins  image
White cardstock
12.6cm x 17.8cm card blank
Kaisercraft ‘Yuletide’ patterned papers
Cheesecloth 
Black brads
Couture Creations Rectangle die
Adhesive pearls
Sentiment stamp
Clear Versa mark ink pad 
Gold embossing powder
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, Diamond Glaze, Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge  Anything goes optional Non  Traditional Colours
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog #23 Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations #93 Anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #421 Anything goes


Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: