Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2018

All is Bright


Hello again,

Two posts in one afternoon, whatever next.... 

I decided to have a tidy up while we had to move furniture around and back after having the windows replaced and discovered several NBUS stamps, dies and other bits and pieces lost in the mess I call my craft space. A friend is having a birthday soon and I like to make and send some of my cards as a gift, several design team makes will be amongst the set this year and these three Christmas cards using up some of my scrappy bits and pieces will added too. Now I can't find where I moved some items too.....

I found Impression Obsession Manger set still in the envelope they arrived in… un opened and unused, using white card scraps and double sided adhesive sheets I diecut the scene out and used a stitched square die to make a simple focal point on the card (and so I could use the larger sentiment stamp) I heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the card blank and measured and drew on lines 3mm from each edge to finish the card with a gold/silver pen to co-ordinate with the colours of the card.
I must admit that these cards were inspired by Shaz in Oz from Calligraphy Cards I don't seem to do CAS cards easily but these turned out super

Here are my cards:-


What I used:-

White 10.5x14.8cm card blanks

Impression Obsession Diesets DIE355-M

White and silver glitter card scraps

Distress oxide background (wilted violet +
Spray ink background
Silver and Gold super fine embossing powder

Clear embossing ink
Close to my Heart All is Bright Holiday stamp

Gold, black and Silver gel ink pens

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, Adhesive sheet



I would like to enter these cards in:
ABC Christmas Challenge P is for Plain
ABC Challenge J is for Jingle Bells
Christmas Crafts all year long colour Challenge (orange card)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Wet or Dry embossing
HLS Christmas Challenge
Snippets Playground
Scraps of Life Rudolph Day

Thank you for popping in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all.




No comments: