Followers

Sunday 19 August 2018

LPoCF #88 Fabrika Fantasy


Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a new entry limit three entries per person for each challenge now applies, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight Fabrika Fantasy  will be giving the lucky winner 3 Digital Stamps.






PRIZE 3 Images



I have used an image from our sponsor Cute toy 2, to make a very quick baby card. I have used some ancient design paper from Francheville when Go Lo (discount store or $2shop) was still around and had an amazing range of scrapbooking supplies... 



Here is my card:-





What I used:-

White cardstock

Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils


10.6x14.8cm card blank

Patterned paper from stash

Kaisercraft ‘Little One’ Clear stamps

Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

Circle die

Black fine line pen

Bling hearts from stash

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape, and Diamond glaze



I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: