Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Baby Elly's Birthday


Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Anything goes challenge, we have one lovely sponsor this week Sasayaki Glitter  will be giving the lucky winner One image of the winners choice from their store. 




PRIZE 1 Black and white digi image from the shop

This challenge is open until July 24th and you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting By Designs . Please be sure to link your project back to us.


I have used one of our sponsors cute digi stamps Baby Elly’s Birthday to make a super quick and very simple card. I have flipped the image and used the very tip of a cocktail stick to add the tiny drops of liquid enamel to the centre of each of the flowers surrounding the cake. My apologies for the slightly blurry photo. 




Here is my card:-



What I used:-

Sasayaki Glitter Baby Elly’s Birthday 

A5 card folded to make card blank (14.8cm x 10.5cm)

White paper for printing

Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Pink paper from stash

MFT Stitched mini scalloped circles

White liquid Enamel

Opera Pink Versamark ink pad

Cocktail stick 
Sentiment stamp from China 



Adhesives: Double-sided tape



I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: