Followers

Sunday 15 July 2018

LPoCF #84 Teen birthday girl

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight Polkadoodles will be giving the lucky winner £6.75 Gift Certificate. 

PRIZE £6.75 Gift Certificate

I have used an image from our sponsor Polkadoodles Ruby Dog Days Digital stamp, I have a confession… the checkerboard background paper has been in my stash for over 18years, I've never really found a reason to use it, it always seems so busy and looking at it makes my eyes sore, but I think that it works on this card. This card has already been earmarked for my niece’s birthday later in the year.

I have used some more of my many scraps to paper piece her shirt, jeans and the two shopping bags.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White cardstock
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
White gel ink pen
Black fine fine pen
12.6cm x 17.8cm card blank
Black cardstock
Striped and checked paper from my stash
Scrap papers to paper piece image
Metallic purple paper
Silver glitter paper
WPlus9 scalloped border die
CCD Speech bubble edge die
Poppycrafts nested flower die
Bling from stash
Darkroom Door Brushed Sentiment Stamp
Versamark clear ink pad
White embossing powder
Fiskars Corner rounder Punch
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: