Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

A for Angelic

Hello again,

Today brings us almost to the end of the alphabet and since I didn’t start off well I have leapt all the way back to ‘A’ is for Angel, I made this card into a simple easel card as it seems quite plain.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Silver embossed cardstock
Faber-Castell pencils
Circle and apron lace circle dies
Wink of Stella clear
MFT sentiment strip die
Memory Box Typewriter holiday sentiments
Lili of the Valley Sentiment circle
Silver embossing powder
Patterned paper from Kmart
X-Press-It silver glitter tape
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
The Happy Craft Challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful day...
Megan

P.S.  Many thanks to all of my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: