Followers

Friday 30 November 2018

Colour Challenge

Hello again,

Well today brings us to the end of the month long Holiday card making challenge with Beccy from Beccy's Place, I have managed to play along with most of the days but was a little stuck with the colour challenge from day 5, custard, cocoa, moss and bisque. I was digging around looking for a particular stamp and came across an old paper pad from First edition, which I knew had the cocoa and moss colours covered, peering through I had a narrow strip of plaid paper which appeared to have three from four of the colours or as close as I was going to get anyway.

Beccy's Challenge was also to surpass last years card record which was 743 cards made during the month, I still have one more card to make for todays final challenge and the total currently stands at 791 with several more hours to go.... and I still have the final day to type up.... 800 or more here we come!

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
First Edition paper pad Christmas Village
FTHS Birdbrain 'Deck the Halls' digi (store closed)
MFT gift tag greetings
Colorbox 'cocoa' inkpad
Clear embossing powder
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Stitched square die
Circle punch
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam dot

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards challenge Day 5 colour challenge

Many thanks for dropping in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment.... I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: