Followers

Thursday 22 November 2018

Case it

 Hello again, 


Well, today has brought us to another bonus challenge during the month of holiday cards challenge at Beccy’s Place, we had to CAS(E) ourselves, I found one of the scrap cards I made last year a quick and rather clean looking card (for me anyway) and decided to case it. All of the papers came from my scrap boxes and the image is one of the many I have had coloured ready to go.... 

Here is the 2017 card:-
Here is my Christmas card:-

What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
Unknown card stock strip (just fitted the square die on)
Background has faint characters on it not showing up though
Beige cardstock
Magazine sentiment stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sequins from my stash
Adhesives:- Double Sided tape, foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-

Fabrika Fantasy Christmas or Winter
Snippets playground #339

Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week
Megan

Many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: