Followers

Sunday 4 November 2018

Beary Christmas

Hello again,

A beautiful sunny spring day today, all of our fruit trees are in full bloom and we are looking forward to a crop of peaches and cherries over the next few months. I’m still going on my Christmas cards, perhaps I should check in on how many more I have actually made now. Todays card features a cute little bear from Bugaboo. Confession time, I couldn’t bring myself to cut into a whole square of paper just for the thin brown strip and used the patterned waste edge from the paper pad…. I am joining in with Beccy's Place month of Holiday cards this one being 'B' is for Bear

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 17.8x12.6cm card blank (5x7”)
Papers from Pebbles Home for Christmas Paper pad
MFT Fishtail Flags die
MFT Pierced circle die
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Clear embossing ink 
Black fine embossing powder
Sentiment from Kaisercraft ‘Christmas Quotes’


I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S.A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: