Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Z for Zebra

Hello again, 

Well today brings us to the last letter of the alphabet with the current month long challenge with Beccy’s Place to make our holiday cards, I have gone with ‘Z’ is for Zebra. A very quick card from me today, with the little zebra taking centre stage. 

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 10.5x14.8cm card blank
Christmas sentiment paper
X-Press-It gold glitter tape
Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Sentiments
Memento Tuxedo black ink
White card for printing
Scrap of red card
Faber-Castell pencils
Oddball Art Digi Kawaii Christmas Zebra Zeddy as Santa 

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy’s Place Month of Holiday cards- Z is for Zebra


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan 

p.s. many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate them all!

No comments: