Followers

Monday 5 November 2018

One Wooly Wombat

Hello again,

I am still behind on my Christmas cards and have been digging around where I keep my spare coloured images and this morning discovered 9 almost ready for cards, how did I forget to colour their faces? I also coloured some of the Christmas stamps I bought last year from Beccy at Beccy's Place featuring some of our cute Aussie wildlife, my favourite by far is the Wombat and today's card features One Wooly Wombat ready to decorate. Here is a link to some more information on Wombats for those who are interested from Australia Zoo

Here is my card:-

What  I used:-
white 12.6x17.8cm (5x7") card blank
White card for stamping
Clear embossing ink
Black and gold embossing Powder
Beccy's Place Clear stamps 'Aussie Christmas'
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Green cardstock
Magazine freebie paper
Ultimate crafts Iron Bark branch die
MFT Pierced circle die
MFT Pierced fishtail flags die
Fussy cutting scissors
Adhesives:- double sided tape and PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place a Month of Holiday cards (C is for Colouring)
Cards Galore Encore Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge (optional use some sparkle)
12 Months of Christmas link-up (optional all tied up)
Sparkles Christmas Challenge Embossing heat or dry

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: