Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

W is for Wisemen

Hello again,

I have been enjoying creating distress oxide backgrounds for my cards this year, love how the colours blend and the reaction with water always looks great, another background is one of the features of my card today, in colours of the night sky, with a die cut from Crafts4U an Aussie company.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.4x17.6cm card blank (fold on short side)
Metallic silver embossed paper
White cardstock (for distress oxide ink panel)
Distress Oxide inks black soot, faded jeans and broken china
White cardstock
Silver Mirri card scrap
Reverse Confetti sentiment stamp ‘Christmas Blessings’
Memory Box die ‘Star of Wonder’ 
Star stickers
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards W is for Wise men 
Southern Girls Challenge Inks and Sprays
Crafty Creations Challenges #378 Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies
Rudolph Day with Scrappy Mo

Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: