Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2018

CBD Anything goes November

Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Anything goes challenge, we have one fabulous sponsor this month MHK Designs will be giving the lucky winner their choice of 3 Digi stamps from their store.

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps

 
I have used a lovely image from our sponsor MHK Designs called Marvelous Digital Stamp Set . On my card, I have used some vintage paper from my stash from First Edition paper pad ‘Rose Garden’ and used the plain side to print onto and paper piece the flower and fussy cut it out with a Stanley knife for the inside parts before finishing the outside with a pair of scissors, I added a simple Happy Birthday digi stamp not sure of the origin. 

This challenge is open until November 25th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs  Please be sure to link your project back to us. 

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White card blank 10.5x14.8cm
White card for printing
First Edition 'Rose Garden' papers
CCD stitched stamp edge square die 
CCD Stitched squares die
MFT Stitched rectangle die
Memory Box 'Pippi' Butterfly die
Kaisercraft Adhesive pearls
Craft Queen seam binding
Adhesives: Double-sided tape and a piece of card to pop the sentiment up on as run out of foam tape.

I would like to enter this card in:-
Always Happy Birthday Challenge  Anything goes
Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: