Followers

Saturday 24 November 2018

U is for Unicorn

Hello again,

Still working our way through the alphabet now getting to the stickier end of things, today brings us to the letter ‘U’ apart from Unicorns and the colour Umber I’m lost… but I bought a tiny stamp and die set featuring the first of the two I could think of, I found the Doodlebug speech bubble in my bag of Christmas scraps and decided it would work.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 10.5x14.8cm card blank
Striped paper from scrap bags
Circle die cut from scrap bags
Left over strip of Distress Oxide ink background (faded Jeans, broken china, peacock feathers)
Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn stamp and die set
White card
Clear embossing ink
Silver embossing powder
Derwent Pencils
Wink of Stella Clear
Star hand punch
Silver and glitter cardstock scrap with adhesive on back
Doodlebug and typed sentiment
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Daisy Chain Challenge 25 Christmas or Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge W is for Wishes, x for Xmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: