Followers

Sunday 18 November 2018

P is for Poinsettia

Hello again,

Two posts in one afternoon, very irregular for me. Today's Challenge with the Month long Holiday cards with Beccy at Beccy's Place is 'P' I have used some vintage papers from Kaisercraft and one of Beccy's pre coloured images called Spirit of Christmas- Script Poinsettia Colour.

The border was hand cut from one of the sheets of paper within the paper pad as was the sentiment.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
White cardstock for printing
Beccy's Place image Spirit of Christmas
Maroon cardstock
Kaisercraft papers 'Yuletide'
CCD Fancy Frame Die
Adhesive Pearls
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards P is for Poinsettia and Pearls
613 Avenue Create Winter/Christmas
CCC Digi Creation Winter

Thank you for looking in... 
Have a wonderful week...

Megan 

P.S. Many Thanks to all of my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate them all!

No comments: