Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2018

R is for Red

Hello again, 

A super quick and simple card using one of my images I found already coloured in and I still have eight more to use up, some kraft card stock, red spotty paper, Bugaboo Skinny Bird Candy Cane  and a sentiment I designed on the computer a couple of years ago from a bag of Christmas sentiments hanging around my desk.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm (5x7”) card blank
Kraft card
Red polka dot paper
Digi sentiment created in word
White card for printing
CCD pin dot rectangle die
MFT pierced circle die

I would like to enter this card in:-
CCC Digi Creations Winter

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. a huge thank you to all  my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment... I appreciate them all!

No comments: