Followers

Monday 19 November 2018

Q is for Quad

Hello again…

Todays challenge at Beccy’s Place the challenge is ‘Q’ I have gone for ‘Q’ is for quads, I used four tiny reindeer from Mama Elephant set called Reindeer Games die cut them and layered them on some foam tape before attaching to four tiny scalloped squares. I never have much luck layering anything onto glitter card and decided that since no-one would see I could cheat a little, the scalloped squares are stapled onto the glitter card behind each of the little reindeer them stuck down onto the card. 

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8 (5x7”) card blank
Striped paper from ancient magazine collection
Scrap white and cream card stock
Mama Elephant Reindeer Games (stamp and die set)
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Gold glitter paper 
Red seam binding
MFT Hand lettered holiday greeting stamp
Hero Arts Stamp ‘n’ cut Merry set
Clear embossing ink
Gold embossing powder
MFT scalloped stitched square die
MFT scalloped stitched oval die
Gold gel ink pen 
Double sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Sparkles Christmas Challenge Embossing Heat or Dry
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Anything goes or optional beginning with 'H'
Alphabet Challenge Blog Q is for Quad

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many Thanks to all my charming blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I appreciate them all!

No comments: