Followers

Sunday 18 November 2018

LPoCF #94 Holy Night

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight The Paper Shelter will be giving the lucky winner 3 Digital Stamps. 





PRIZE 3 Images


I have used an image from our sponsor called Holy Night to make a quick Christmas card for my stash. I have used a pre-coloured background and image which I merged together in word, printed to the size I wanted for my card. I have added a lacy die cut border, ribbon and a Lili of the Valley heat embossed sentiment to finish. 


Here is my card:-



What I used:-

White cardstock

White 13cm square card blank


Kraft card

Border Die

Silver ribbon from my box

Lili of the Valley Christmas sentiment stamp

Wow! Silver embossing powder

Clear embossing ink

Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape 

I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 12 Months of Christmas link up. Hope to see you again next time.