Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2018

X for Xyron

Hello again, 

Today has brought us to perhaps the most difficult letter of the alphabet for Christmas, the only thing I could come up with from my collection was from the Baah Humbug stamp set which has a xmas list included, alternatively using twine or similar to form an 'x', then this morning on checking  on the Beccy’s Place blog she had suggested Xyron and X-Press-It, so I used my tiny xyron sticker maker to adhere the sheep to the card and added a single strip of gold glittered X-Press-It tape. My card is slightly skewed on the card, handmade, it some times happens.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.6x 17.8cm card blank
Derwent Coloured Pencils
Circle die
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
X-Press-It glitter tape
Scrap green cardstock
Doodlebug Design paper 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder
Adhesives: Double sided tape, Foam dots and Xyron Sticker maker

I would like to enter this card in:-
ABC Christmas Challenge W is for WISHES and X is for XMAS 

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: