Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

Stanley Sketch


Hello again,

Still trying to keep pace with the month of holiday cards with Beccy from Beccy’s place, today I have mixed in using a sketch from Sketch Saturday and one of Beccy’s pre coloured images called Stanley Claus (can't find Stanley in store) I have used some corrugated card to pop Stanley up. I may need to get used to using pre coloured images, pain I have had for the last five years has shown a torn rotator cuff and trapped tendon in my dominant hand.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.4x17.5 card blank (5x7”)
Kraft cardstock
Striped paper from stash
Kaisercraft Christmas sentiments stamp and die
MFT stitched rectangle die
Scrap white card
Scrap gold mirri card
White card for printing
Beccy’s Place Stanley Christmas Digi 
Hero Arts stamp 'n' cut Merry die(can't find him instore)
Memento Tuxedo black ink 
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-
Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: