Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2018

F is for Fairy


Hello again,



I am still working my way through the alphabet, today I have bounced backwards to make a card using the letter ‘F’ I have gone with fussy cut fairy. The Tiddly Inks Willow the Christmas fairy was one of the images I have had coloured and saved at some point and as I had squashed 6 images to one page it meant she had to be fussy cut out. 


Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 12.6x17.8cm card blank

Magazine freebie paper

Kaisercraft Christmas sentiment stamp and die set


Fiskars scalloped border punch

Scraps red, white, silver and cream card

MFT Stitched inner and outer oval die

Clear embossing ink

Silver embossing powder

Silver glitter star stickers

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam dots 

I would like to enter this card in:-
The Happy Craft Challenge Anything goes November
Crafty Creations Challenges #378 Anything goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge Divine dimension (fairy popped up on foam dots)

Thank you for looking in..
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: