Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

V for Vintage


Hello again,

Still working my way through the alphabet now getting to the sticker end of things, yesterday brought us to the letter V and my card is V is for Vintage, I have used paper from 12” ‘Yuletide’ Kaisercraft paper pad which has been in my collection for many years 6 or more, and an image from Tiddly inks called Wryn Caroling. I was having a lovely time playing catch up yesterday that I ended up losing the natural light to take my photo.... 

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Maroon cardstock from stash
Kaisercraft ‘Yuletide’ papers
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Faber-Castell pencils
Musical Note punch
Tag die
Cross stitched oval die
Gold glitter paper
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape and adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards V for Vintage
CCC Digi Creations Christmas or Winter

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: