Followers

Monday 19 November 2018

I for Invisible

Hello again, 

I am still playing catch up with my Christmas cards, today I have gone back to the letter ‘I’ to make a card using 'invisible ink' for the current month long holiday card challenge at Beccy's Place. Are you all ready for Christmas? I am yet to start shopping for anyone, though plans are in the making and as for the cards if I get one done for each days challenge I might make it....  I have used a stamped image from MFT Jingle all the way and a large sentiment which I have heat embossed in clear ink.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
White and red cardstock
Red striped paper scrap
MFT Jingle all the way stamp
MFT Merry Christmas Greeting stamp
Merry Christmas circle die
Black fine line pen
Wink of Stella Clear on hat
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam dots, adhesive sheet

I would like to enter this card in:-
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes

Thank you for looking in:-
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

1 comment:

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage :)