Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

K is for Kangaroo

Hello again,



Are you all getting tired of seeing Christmas cards from me yet? I've had a few days off and will have to play catch up so today I have a pair of cards that I made using a similar design from last year. I stamped the Kangaroo from Aussie Christmas by Beccy’s Place onto a A4 sheet and heat embossed them in black, both were coloured using Prismacolor watercolour pencils, painted in with water and then fussy cut out then added to my torn paper background made to look a little like the Aussie Outback, I added the windmill die cut and stamped the sentiment from Beccy’s set heat embossed in silver.



Here are my two cards:-



What I used:-

2 x white card blanks 12.6x17.8cm (5x7”)

White core cardstock (DCWV) 


Ultimate Crafts Windmill die
Kaisercraft Basecoat corrugated tin paper

White cardstock for stamping

White cardstock to adhere background to

Black and silver embossing powder

Clear embossing ink

Double sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my friends and visitors who have wished me well with my shoulder and also a huge thank you to all who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: