Followers

Tuesday 27 November 2018

N for Navy and Nativity

Hello again,

Well I have skipped a few days with the challenges here and there and today I am returning to the letter ‘N’ I have gone with N is for Navy and Nativity. I had a few problems making this one, I had it all finished when I realised that the main panel was skewed which lead me to rescue the panel and attach it to another card, it was then to narrow to fit the same card blank and I had to come up with something else. Out came a tent fold card (spine along short side) and you guessed it the panel was too wide which lead to trimming it off bit by bit.. I then decided it looked too plain and dug around in my white scrap bag and found the embossed panel which I cut in half and added to each side.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 12.4x17.4cm card blank
White embossed card (Embossing folder from Snippets Playground)
Impression Obsession Nativity and shepherd dies
White, silver and navy cardstock all from my scrap bags
Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Sentiment stamp
Silver embossing powder
Clear embossing ink
Check ribbon
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and adhesive sheet.

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy’s Place N is for Nativity and Navy
12 Months of Christmas optional theme All tied up
Aud Sentiments Challenge Winter or Christmas Sentiment


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week... 
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 12 Months of Christmas link up. Hope to see you again next time.