Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

L is for Limeade

Hello again,

Still playing catch up with the 30 days of holiday cards with Beccy at Beccy’s Place, I printed off a couple of different pre coloured images from Beccy’s place and made a square card with Santa, with a large sentiment  and not that I can really see them in the photo clear embossed presents around the sentiment and Santa. I am linking this one up as 'L' is for limeade which is the colour of the patterned paper.
Last night I did some colouring of images which I have been working at getting on to different cards today but I have lost the light to photograph.... watch this space tomorrow

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 14cm card blank 
Red cardstock
Beccy’s Place Santa pre coloured image
Doodlebug Design Limeade ‘It’s about time’ paper
Scrap of striped paper
Colorbox inkpad ‘Green’
MFT Handwritten Holiday stamp
Clear embossing ink pad
Clear embossing powder
Present stamp from MFT Jingle all the Way set
Kaisercraft edge die
Adhesives:- Foam Dots, double sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards L is for Limeade
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge optional make your own background

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all of my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to drop by and leave me a comment, I appreciate them all!

No comments: