Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

T is for Trio of Trees

Hello again, 

Well we are up to ‘T’ today with the current month long challenge over at Beccy’s Place, and I have gone with ‘T’ is for Trio of Trees, I made two cards earlier this year and decided that I liked that they had been relatively quick and simple makes and wanted to repeat them in slightly more masculine colours. I made a Distress Oxide ink background using Broken China, Faded Jeans and Peacock Feathers, heat embossed my Trio of Trees stamp by Stamp-It Australia in Silver and used my Paper Roses Merry die to repeat the earlier two cards, though this one in portrait.


Here are my cards:-



What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm (5x7”) card blanks
Blue paper from stash
White and navy cardstock
Silver mirri card scrap
Distress Oxide Inks Faded Jeans, Broken China and Peacock Feathers
Clear embossing ink 
Silver and gold embossing powder
MFT Hand Lettered Holiday stamp
MFT Stitched inner and outer oval die
Hero Arts Stamp ‘n’ cut Merry set
Paper Roses Merry peek-a-boo die
CCD swirl die
Stamp It Australia Tree-O of trees Stamp
Tiny Star stickers
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter these cards in:-
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards T is for Trio of Trees
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge CAS
Aud Sentiments Challenge Christmas or Winter Sentiment
Southern Girls Challenge inks or sprays

Thank you for looking in...

Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: