Followers

Friday 30 November 2018

Do what you love

Hello again,

Well I have finally finished all 30 days of challenges for this years month of holiday card making challenge with Beccy of Beccy's Place, Beccy has been one very very busy lady commenting on every entry and there are currently 792 entries for the month. 

Today's final challenge is to Do what you love... this year I have fallen in love with using distress oxide inks and creating pretty backgrounds for cards with either stamped or die cut detail, so out came the distress oxide inks and I created a coloured background to stamp some until now unused Christmas stamps from a magazine, inked in clear ink and heat embossed with white powder.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Seafoam Kaisercraft cardstock
Mauve cardstock ? AC 
Magazine Freebie stamps
Clear embossing ink
white embossing powder
Darkroom Door 'Season's Greetings' sentiment stamp
Silver star stickers
Silver self adhesive flat backed gems (Kaisercraft)
Distress Oxide Inks broken china, picked raspberry and wilted violet +mini mister
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place Final day Do what you love Month of holiday cards
The Happy Craft Challenge Anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenges Anything goes
Make my Monday Challenge Non Traditional Christmas Colours

I laid all of the Christmas cards out on our carpet and took a two pics as I couldn't get them all in one go, I made a few extra's along the way and finished with a total of 33 card made in the last 30 days, I think I will still have a few more cards to make and some of those are semi made already..... I thought I was going quite mad when I checked through the gallery by finding my name and discovered that one of the my mobile phone entries had kept my blog name as entry name, so here's the alphabet and extra challenges for this year! 



A-J plus extra challenges


K-Z


Many thanks for dropping by...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. a Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: