Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Y is for Yeti or Yowie

Hello again,

In an effort to keep on track with my Christmas cards I have been trying to join in with each of this years month of holiday cards with Beccy from Beccy’s Place, each day bringing a different challenge, todays challenge is …. Y is for Yeti or Yowie, I did contemplate making a yellow Yeti but decided that it looked much better in plain white.

The Yeti or Yowie (Australian mythical creature) is holding on to his Christmas wish list which I added from the Lawn Fawn Baah Humbug stamp set, I found the sentiment online and typed it up to create my own for the card.

I have made a total of 28 cards for the month long challenge a couple of days I made two similar boosting my total for the year.  Beccy is aiming for more than 743 entries this year to blitz last years total… just 10 more cards until we reach that mark.... 

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 12.5x17.8cm card blank
Sentiment from MFT Jingle all the Way set
Derwent Pencils
White cardstock
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder
Paper twine
Striped paper 
Scraps- blue, white, silver

I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy’s Place Month of Holiday Cards Y is for Yeti or Yowie
12 Months of Christmas- optional theme all tied up (twine)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #413

Thank you for looking in..
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: