Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Christmas Spirit


Hello again,


I am playing catch up with this years month long holiday card challenge with Beccy at Beccy’s Place, I have made 7 out of 13 cards for the challenge so far, this one is for the bingo challenge which I have used one of my pre-coloured digi images from the now sadly closed From the Heart Stamp Store, this one titled Christmas Spirit, I found a sketch to follow with the ladies over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and made this card.



Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 14cm square card

Doodlebug Design Limeade It’s about time

Doodlebug Design paper Santa express pad

From the Heart Stamps Christmas Spirit Digi image

Ribbon from my stash

Typed sentiment

Square die

MFT pierced circle die

Tiny circle stickers

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape



I would like to enter this card in:-
Beccy's Place month of Holiday cards Bingo card  playing the middle column vertically 

12 Months of Christmas Link-up all tied up
Bizzy Bec's Store blog challenge

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

p.s. a HUGE thank you to all the lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreaciate them all!

No comments: