Followers

Sunday 16 December 2018

LPoCF #96 Christmas Rosey

Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends the last of 2018( and I am running late!), we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight Fred She Said Designs will be giving the lucky winner a $10 gift certificate. 

PRIZE $10 gift certificate

I have used an image from our sponsor called Christmas Rosie to make a Christmas card for my stash; this card is off to a lady who adopted a new dog earlier this year after its owner had to go to a nursing home. I have used pre-coloured images and my paper roses Merry peek-a-boo die with the sentiment heat embossed in white.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White cardstock 
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
Hero Arts Merry cut and stamp (stamp only)
Paper Roses Merry Peek-a-boo die
Whispers Seafoam White embossing powder
Clear embossing ink
Tiny red circle stickers
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape 

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Super cute card. Love that word die. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. Happy New Year!

Helen said...

So cute - that sentiment die is so effective.

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen x
DT