Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

Bugaboo Sketch challenge 615

Hello again,

I'm still working my way through some of the images I have coloured over winter, looking for some inspiration I decided to join in with the current Stella Says Sketch Challenge over at Catch the Bug, using one of Jodie's cute Christmas images and a mix of papers from my stash.

This is the current sketch:-
Here is my card:-

What I used:-
white 12.6x17.8cm card blank (5x7")
Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Mouse- Ornaments
White card for printing
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Metallic silver gel pen
black and white card scraps
Check paper from 'Sugar and Spice' paper pad
Doodlebug Design 'Santa Express' 6" paper pad
Oval Die not sure of make
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Kaisercraft sentiment
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Clear embossing ink
Black superfine Embossing powder

I would like to enter this card in:-
Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge #615
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #198 Anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge Spots and Dots
12 Months of Christmas Link up Optional theme Tweet Christmas
Rudolph Day with Scrappy Mo Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment! I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: