Followers

Monday 10 September 2018

Daisies

Hello again, 

Well blogger is being a pest, this is my third attempt to get this post up.... I nearly had the whole lot typed up and it just vanished and hitting undo worked until I tried to add something again....

Thank you for all the kind thoughts and well wishes after my surgery, I had no pre-cancerous cells this time! so rather than surgery every 6 months I have a reprieve and will have surgery to check up on things in 12 months.

This is the card I made last week for my Mum's birthday, I have used a similar layout and some of the same patterned paper I used on the rose card I shared here. The main image is a stamp I bought at the local craft show almost a year a go from a local Aussie stamp company but I cannot find it any where online... only the business side seems to have a website.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
12.6cm x 17.8cm (5x7") card blank
Heidi Swapp wide striped paper and glitter paper
Sugar 'n' Spice patterned paper
Stamp-It Australia 'Daisy Bunch' cling stamp
Prismacolor watercolour pencils + water
Ranger clear embossing ink
Wow! Ebony super fine embossing powder
Whispers Opaque Embossing powder
Wplus9 wide scalloped border die
MFT pierced rectangle die
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Brads and sequins from my stash

I would like to enter this card in:-
Aud Sentiments Challenge bingo plus sentiment  (die cut, flowers, two patterned papers)

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: