Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Christmas Sketch Saturday

Hello again,

I hope all is well with each of you, I am still working my way through my collection of Christmas images that I have been colouring over winter and decided to join in with the ladies over at Sketch Saturday to give my mojo some more juice....

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 12.6 x 17.8cm (5x7") card blank
Kraft card stock
Bugaboo image Reindeer Christmas goodies
Faber-Castell and Derwent coloured pencils
Red card stock
snippet of Doodlebug Design paper
snippet of gold foil paper
sentiment stamp from Beccys Place Aussie Christmas
MFT Pierced circle die
CCD Pinking shear circle die
Memory Box Jolly Jingle Bells die
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder

I would like to enter this card in:-
Sketch Saturday week 532
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge 198 Anything goes
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Anything goes


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: