Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

CBD Nixie the Pixie

Hello again, 


Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our Anything goes challenge for September, we had so many wonderful entries in our August challenge,  we have two fabulous sponsors this month offering two winners a lovely prize.


$10 gift certificate for the store




3 Digi Images

I have used a cute image from our sponsor Oddball Art called Big Eye Fairy Nixie the Pixie  on my card, I have used some old papers from my stash and coloured the image to suit, cutting the image out with my hexagonal Kaisercraft die then decided to add some mini honeycomb in the form of a die cut with some of the pieces replaced on foam dots.

This challenge is open until September 25th, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs  Please be sure to link your project back to us.


Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White card blank 17.8x12.6cm (5x7”)
White card for printing
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Sugar and Spice patterned papers
Kaisercraft Hexagonal die
Scrap of mauve cardstock
CCD honeycomb die 
Wink of Stella clear
Adhesives: Double-sided tape, foam dots


I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: