Followers

Sunday 16 September 2018

Christmas in Spring

Hello again,

A lovely Spring day here in Australia, we have been treated to a cloudless sky all day today. I have finally found some time to type up two of my Christmas cards I made earlier this month.

Here are my two cards:

On this first card I have used some of my Kaisercraft paper pad and I think a piece of paper from a magazine, along with a cute Santa image from Digi Stamp Boutique which used to have its own store but is now with Lily of the Valley, who are sadly having to close down all their digital stamps come the end of September.  


On the second card I have used another of Digi Stamp Boutique's cute Santa images, a white embossed panel and some scraps from my Christmas bag, I even used the strip leftover after cutting the scalloped border with my border punch.

What I used:-
2 white 12.6x 17.8cm card blanks
Kaisercraft 'Yuletide' papers
Magazine Freebie paper
Snippets of Christmas papers
Embossing folder from China
MFT Stitched Square and Fishtail Flags dies
Digi Stamp Boutique Cute Santa images
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
LOTV Christmas sentiment  stamp
Stamp-It Australia 'Long Christmas' sentiment stamp
Black and Gold embossing powders
Clear embossing ink
Pearls and Sequins from my stash

I would like to enter these cards in:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes
12 Months of Christmas Link up- Optional theme Tweet Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations Use Pearls or Gems

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly Appreciate them all!

No comments: