Followers

Sunday 16 September 2018

LPoCF #90 AMB Illustrations

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight AMB Illustrations will be giving the lucky winner Two packs from the store. 

PRIZE 2 packs from store

I have used two images from our sponsors set Cute Christmas Reindeer, to make two Christmas gift tags. I have traced and doodled with a red gel ink pen around the inside of the die cut tag before removing the card from the die. 

Here are my tags:-


What I used:-
White cardstock
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
A5 cardstock for printing
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Christmas sentiment stamps (one is Kaisercraft the other a mystery)
CCD Cross stitched tag die
Red and white gel pens
Ribbon and twine from stash

I would like to enter these tags in:-


Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: