Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Tweet Christmas wishes


Hello again,

Well I did say on my last post that I had been busy making Christmas cards and here is another, with a super cute free digi image called “Pippi” from Karin at Kajsans Scrap blog, these two little birds are incredibly cute and I have opted to make them little blue birds…. Two posts in one day, what a shock... 

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
14cm square kraft card blank
White card for printing
Lawn Fawn plaid paper
Marianne Design poinsettia die
Scrap papers in red, green and gold
Poppystamps small sprig die
MFT pierced fish tail flags die
MFT pierced square die
Printed sentiment from Pink Petticoat
Fairy Krystal Glitter paint on hats



I would like to enter this card in:-

The Merry Christmas Challenge Anything Christmas

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

No comments: