Followers

Sunday 7 October 2018

Purple Penguin

Hello again, 

Expect to see more Christmas cards from me over the next few weeks, my planned 'I will make at least 4 Christmas cards per month' went by the wayside a long long time ago, I did at least start myself off by colouring many images over winter and I am slowly working my way through them. Today I am sharing another card made using Digital Stamp Boutique penguin image, I had planned on using some of my new Kaisercraft papers (well last years) which are in greys, silvers and purples.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank (5x7”)
Kaisercraft Christmas Jewel paper pad
Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiment stamp and die set
Grey cardstock
Digital Stamp Boutique image Waddle Francis
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Scrap of metallic paper, scrap die cut stars
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder
Stitched square die
Circle die
Black fine line pen
Fairy Krystal glitter paint
Adhesives:- Double sided tape
I would like to enter this card in:-
Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan
P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: