Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Friends


Hello again,

I needed a couple of cards for my Mums friends who celebrate their birthdays in the next couple of months, I won a stamp from Naughty or Nice Challenge (now closed) which features four ladies and as mum and her friends get together and there is just four of them this stamp is very fitting, I have stamped and heat embossed in black and used some of my many scraps to make clothes for them, I decided to use water colour pencils to colour/paint their pants and then paper pieced each of their tops. The sentiment is from darkroom door stamps and is heat embossed in silver before I cut it up. The inside has obligatory Happy Birthday and also one of the included sentiments from the set which says ‘here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes’

Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 12.6x17.8cm card blank 5x7”

White card scraps

White card stock

All patterned paper from My Minds Eye ‘Happy Day’ Paper pad (one of my first paper pads)

Pink cardstock

Lots of Love  Art Impressions stamp set

Friends stamp Darkroom Door

Black and Silver super fine embossing powder

Faber-Castell and Prismacolor pencils

Rectangle die

Fussy cutting scissors and Stanley knife

Adhesives:-Double sided tape, foam tape and PVA glue



 I would like to enter this card in:-
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge  October card challenge
Sisterhood of Crafters a little bit of humour
Snippets Playground must use snippets 

Thank you for dropping by,
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S.  A huge Thank You to all my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: