Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2018

CBD Nursery Rhymes or Stories

Hello again, 

Today brings us to a new Challenge for Crafting by Designs, we would love you to join in our challenge Nursery Rhymes and Stories, we have one fabulous sponsors this week QKR Stampede will be giving the lucky winner their choice of 3 Digi stamps from their store.

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps

I have used a sweet image from our sponsor QKR Stampede called Cow jumping over the Moon on my card inspired by the traditional story Hey Diddle Diddle, I have used an old piece of paper from my stash which is very pale with polka dots and some pale yellow card stock to make a birthday card for a toddler.

This challenge is open until 16th October, you can add your project by using the Linky tool over at Crafting by Designs. Please be sure to link your project back to us. We don’t want this challenge to be too difficult, use any image or stamp you like and just let us know which fairy tale or nursery rhyme or story you have been inspired by.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White card blank 10.5x14.8cm
White card for printing
Faber-Castell pencils
Paper from stash
CCD Pinking shears circle die
MFT Pierced circle die
MFT Sentiment die
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Clearly Besotted Sweet little Sentiment stamp
Adhesives: Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: