Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Elephant Christmas


Hello again,

I am on a roll with my Christmas cards, today I am sharing one featuring two cute elephants, under a starry sky. I created the background with Distress Oxide inks in Black soot, faded jeans and broken china, added some dark green card with a grassy border behind them adding dots of clear embossing ink with my pen and some gold embossing powder. I have even managed to make four Calendars which will be given as thank you gifts, all using the same stamp just in different colours.... 
Here is my card:-

What I used:-

White 17.5x12.5 card blank (fold on short side)

Distress Oxide Inks- Black soot, Jaded Jeans and Broken China plus water

Green card stock

MFT Fresh cut grass die

MFT Pierced fishtail flags die


Digi Stamp Boutique image Christmas Edwin and Hetty (store closed)

White card for printing

Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils

Ranger Clear embossing pen

Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, PVA glue and Foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Optional theme Gear up for winter
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge  optional sentiment as the focal point


Thank you for looking in..

Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all my bloggy friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: