Followers

Sunday 21 October 2018

LPoCF #92 Gus Fishing

Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafts are welcome, we have a lovely sponsor this fortnight Bugaboo Stamps  will be giving the lucky winner 4 Digital Stamps.


PRIZE 4 Images

I have used an image from our sponsor called Gus Fishing to make a birthday card for my brother. 

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White cardstock
Faber Castell, Derwent and Prismacolor water colour Pencils
STAMP NAME AND LINK 
Bugaboo Stamps Gus Fishing image and sentiment 
12.4cm x 17.5cm card blank (fold on short side)
Wobbly double stitched rectangle die CCD
Brown leather grain card
Patterned paper ‘Rosie’s Studio’ 
Candy dots from stash
White liquid enamel 
Diamond glaze (glasses, beer bottles)
Water and brush

Adhesives:- Double sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in….
Have a Wonderful week…
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: